Pattern 11: The Amy Butler Barcelona Skirt

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Since you can't have too many skirts, I've chosen another skirt pattern to review for Pattern 11....The Amy Butler Barcelona Skirt.
I don't have any skirts with layers so I thought I'd give this a try.  I am concerned with the mid-calf length of the skirt because that length can sometimes make me look shorter so I may make this skirt with only 3 layers instead of 4 as long as the completed skirt will still be long enough for me to wear to school (knee length).
The new Amy Butler fabric Cameo just arrived, so I couldn't resist using it for her Barcelona Skirt.
I love all of the great colors in this fabric, and I'm hoping it will work well with this pattern. 


1 comment:


  1. savannah cat for sale
    savannah kitten
    f1 savannah cat for sale
    savannah cat price
    savannah cats for sale
    savannah kittens for sale, serval cat for sale, savannah cat for sale, savannah cats for sale, f1 savannah cat for sale, serval cat for sale, exotic cats for sale, f1 savannah cat, f4 savannah cat, cats for sale, savannah cats, Serval kittens for sale, savannah kittens for sale near me, savannah cats for sale near me, bengal kittens for sale, bengal kittens for sale near me.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)